Veresk is a textured hat with an original motif of cabled patterning and double ribbing.
● ribbed beanie with cable pattern on the front
● worked in the round from brim to crown
● the hat starts of with a tubular cast-on
● optional another cast-on methode
● cable and ribbed pattern
● The hat is worked from written instruction or from a combination of charted and written instructions.
● The patterns instructions include the detailed step-by-step tutorial for Tubular CO for double ribbing and the detailed tutorial for Lifted Increase.
Height: 9“ ( 23 cm).
Circumference (lightly blocking): ca. 18 ¾“ (ca. 48 cm); will stretch to fit about ca. 22“ – (ca. 56 cm)
Yarn weight: Worsted / 10 ply or Aran / 10 ply.
Shown here: Lana Grossa Cool Wool Merino Big superfein (Worsted / 10 ply).
Malabrigo Merino Worsted (Aran / 10 ply ), photographed in colorway Shocking Pink.
Needle size: US 4 – 3.5 mm.
Gauge: 10 sts and 14 rows= 2″ in ribbing 2×2.