Lapland reindeer is a textured ear flap hat with an original motif of cabled patterning and double ribbing. Perfect for windy walks, be they city or country. The hat is very stretchy and will fit most teens and adults.
The cabled and ribbed texture can handle both unicoloured and variegated Colors.
● ribbed ear flap hat with cable pattern on the front
● worked in the round from brim to crown
● the hat starts of with a tubular cast-on
● optional another cast-on methode
● cable, garter stitch and ribbed pattern
● optional a pompom
● The hat is worked from written instruction or from a combination of charted and written instructions.
● The patterns instructions include the detailed step-by-step tutorial for Tubular CO for double ribbing and the detailed Tutorial for Lifted Increase.
Available for two sizes:
Size S-M, to fit an teens and adults.
To fit up to a size 20 ½ – 21.6” / 52 – 55 cm head circumference.
Size L- XL, to fit up to a size 22- 24” / 56 – 61 cm head circumference.
Yarn weight: DK / 8 ply or Aran / 10 ply.
Shown here: Garnstudio Drops Lima (DK / 8 ply ), photographed in Gris Clair.
Malabrigo Merino Worsted (Aran / 10 ply ), photographed in colorway Stone chat.
Needle size: US 4 – 3.5 mm.
Gauge: 10 sts and 14 rows= 2″ in ribbing 2×2.