Welcome to Calendar 2017 – KAL! This is a KAL for all who love stranded colorwork and creative knitting.
I am so excited to share this fun KAL with you! We will knit one egg for one month. 12 Easter/Pascha eggs or Spring eggs for 12 months. You knit a special calendar! From Easter until and for Easter-2017 or from this spring until spring-2017.
The KAL starts in April 2016 and ends in March 2017. This is a quick knit, so you can join us at any time.
We knit this calendar throughout one year and can learn many skills!
● stranded knitting using two colors,
● choosing colors and color principles,
● to combine decorative embroidery and colorwork knitting,
● to create a helpful list and collage for your project,
● to take interesting photos and creative collages with your knitted works.
You can use leftover yarns or you knit using own hand-dyed in small dye lots!
The are a lot of ways for your creativity! I am no teacher for the skills. I will learn also! That will be interesting!
We have a group to discuss, ask questions and share photos. More Information here.