The new version of Russian Easter has been released now. The instructions are complete new and have a new look. I reworked two charts with birds.The pattern includes two photo tutorials, a lot of new photos and 2 greeting cards. Enjoy!
● festive hanging ornaments for spring and Easter
● decorated with a cord, tassels and beads
The eggs are worked from combination of charted and written instructions.
The pattern includes
● 4 charts for stranded colorwork,
● photo tutorial for Eggs
● and photo tutorial for Duplicate stitch embroidery,
● 2 greeting cards for your spring gifts.
Traditional red-and-white embroidery pattern on old textiles and russian colorful painting have inspired me to make these beautiful knitted easter eggs. Red birds, trees and eight-point stars always captured my interest.The Eggs are knitted in fine wool yarn and decorated with multicolor yarn tassels, glass beads and silver bell beads.